Including Canapes, Main course and Desert
Canapés Served As Guests Arrive (Choose Five)
(V) Mini Pizza
Classic Tomato and Mozzarella Pizza’s Topped with Sliced Greek Olives.
(V) Mini Quiche
Delicately Prepared Fresh Pastry Cases With A Variety Of Fillings.
(V) Wild Mushroom Bouchees
Puff Pastry Cases Packed With A Creamy Mushroom, Garlic And Thyme Filling.
Smooth Brussels Pate Piped Onto Crusty Garlic Croutons.
Dim Sum (V Option Available)
A Selection of Fine Chinese Appetisers.
Skewered Marinated Chicken Strips Served With A Peanut Dip.
A Selection of Mini Indian Snacks.
Spicy Thai Chicken Kebab
Mini Kebab of Marinated Chicken, Red and Green Peppers and Sweet Chilli Dip.
Peking Duck Wraps
Roasted Duck in a Honey and Mustard Glaze Wrapped In Chinese Pancakes with Ginger
(V) Haloumi Kebabs
Griddled Chunks Of Greek Haloumi Cheese Skewered With Caramelized Onions.
(V) Feta Skewers
Feta Cheese Marinated In Fennel And Toasted Sesame Seeds Served With Cucumber, Olive And Mint.
Smoked Salmon on Fresh Brown Bread
With Black Pepper and Fresh Lemon Wedges.
Whole Tiger Prawns On A Mange-Tout Wrapped Skewer Served With A Lemon Mayonnaise.
Roast Beef in Yorkshire Pudding
Mini Yorkshire Pudding Filled With Finest Beef Fillet And A Horseradish Gravy.
Grilled Fillet of Beef
Lightly Grilled Fillet Of Beef Served Encroute With A Horseradish Verde.
Handmade Gourmet Sausage
Served Hot, Glazed in a Honey and Wholegrain Mustard Dressing .
Served as a Buffet.
(Please Choose Two from the Following Options)
- Whole Spit Roasted Spring Lamb Seasoned With Rosemary Served With Mint and a Mustard & Dill Sauce,
- Whole Spit Roasted Stag Turkey Served With Cranberry Sauce and Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Spit Roasted Chickens Served With Stuffing and Homemade Onion Gravy
- Spit Roasted Sirloin Of Beef Cooked to your Taste, Served With Horseradish Sauce And Homemade Red Wine Gravy.
Or a BBQ, Including;
- BBQ 100% Beef 6oz Handmade Burgers, Chefs Own Gourmet sausage.
- Chicken Kebabs & Meaty Marinated Spare Ribs.
- Plus Vegetarian Alternative
- Crusty Bread Rolls and Selection of Sauces
Select either Salad or Vegetables
Salad (Choose Three)
- Fresh Green Leaf Salad, Comprising Lollo Rosso, Curly Endive and Lambs Leaves. Tomato & Mozzarella Salad with Basil Dressing, Carrot & Orange Salad With Sesame Dressing, Waldorf Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Coleslaw.
- Seasonal Vegetables
Then Choose One Potato Option
- New Potato Salad, Warm New Potatoes In Herb Butter, Jacket Potatoes, New Potatoes Roasted With Sea Salt & Rosemary.
Served to the Table
(Please Choose Two from the Following Choices)
Vacherins of Strawberries and Passion Fruit Cream
A Collection of Strawberries with a Melee` Of Passion Fruit and Mascarpone on a Fluffy Meringue Base
Choux Pastry Buns Loaded With Whipped Cream And Smothered In Chocolate Sauce.
Handmade Individual Dark and Delicious Chocolate Tortes, With a Light Crunchy Base.
Butter Pastry Filled With Zesty Lemon Custard Garnished With Fresh Raspberries And A Fresh Fruit Coulis.
Handmade Individual Cheese Cakes, With a Light Delightful Creamy Cheese Filling Set on a Crunchy Biscuit Crumb Base.
Fresh Fruit Salad
A Refreshing Dessert Of Seasonal Fruit Smothered In Their Own Juices.
All Served With Cream
Price Includes Serving Tables With Table Cloths, All Royal Doulton Crockery and All Cutlery, And Disposable Napkins.
This Menu Includes:
- A Bolton Hog Roasts chef, catering assistants and waiting staff to arrive on site approximately eight hours previous to your chosen serve time.
- All dishes to be prepared fresh on site while your chosen meat is cooking
- (A pig can take between four and six hours to cook on average)
- Lay tables with crockery and napkins.
- As guests arrive canapés will be served by experienced waiting staff
- The main course will be served as a buffet; the chef will carve your
- meat while the waiting staff will aid in serving.
- The pudding will be dressed and served to the table
- All our rubbish to be cleared away discretely and taken off site.